Friday, June 20, 2008

Moving & Music



How do you like the new look. I am glad I finally found a guitar background. I love guitars. I own two. One is an electric and the other is an electric & accustic. They are both Ibanez guitars becasue I think that those are the best. I am doing great. I have moved back to Idaho Falls, I will try and get some pictures. I moved at the end of May. So that means that my address is wrong on the family calendar, if you want to send me anything send it to my parents address. As soon as I know for sure where I am going to be staying I will get my new address on the family calander for next year. I am finally able to enjoy summer because the sun decided to come out and stay for longer than a couple of hours. I am working on getting some pictures of me and my current place of living. Until next time...

3 comments:

Bon said...

Saweet...can't wait to see it! I didn't know you played either1 Awesome!

Half Blind said...

Really like the new background. not that i didn't like the old, but the new is cool.

Unknown said...

I love the guitar background and your guitar picture! I can't wait to see some pictures of what you're up to lately!