Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh happy times


I got to spend some time with my nephew last weekend. He loves to play the guitar with me. Whenever I get it out he drops whatever he is doing and comes walking, or crawling, over. He sits on my lap and drums on the guitar like August Rush. Not as beautifully as August but we are working on it. I can't wait to spend some with Dave, echo, Shae and McKayla this weekend. I will take pictures and get them up. I am doing well and am ready for this semester of school to be over and done with, although I feel the same way about this time in the semester anyway.

5 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Don't you just love your nephews and nieces! They're the best!!! I sure miss seeing mine. Glad to hear you're doing good and staying busy with school!

Chelsi said...

Amy you're such a cutie. I bet you are a great aunt! The semester is coming to an end- yay!

Anonymous said...

It looked like you had lots of fun with your nephew! He might just be the next Greatest Guitarists!

The Reeder Raiders said...

glad to see you are still blogging. haha. blogging is hard when school and work get in the way. Nate has a great teacher. He will be lucky to have you as a teacher when he is visiting you and family.
love you
Lori

Katie Lee said...

he is so adorable. don't you love neices and nephews? I have 15, and I love spending time with each and every one of them.