Friday, March 25, 2011

Are you ready for this....

Well since it has been like forever I thought that it would be nice to give everyone a glimpse of what I did in the 2010. Kind of sad that I am doing this is March 2011, better late than never right.

This is me and Nate watching Pete's Dragon. Everytime that he came to the house he would say "Amy can we watch Pete's Dragon down in your room?" Of course I always said yes.

My dad made this amazing shadow box and a mount so it would fall aff of the wall. I got to be his photographer so that he could see what he had done. It was so cool how he was able to make this work. This is what my dad does when he is not selling pest control, he is a custom framer.

Mom got to spend some time in Houston. Here she is with all her grandkids.

Shae loves, loves, loves Addison.

Mom got some real cute pictures of the girls in their summer dresses.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! It was a good year! I am pretty sure I owe you a new Pete's Dragon. Sorry! Love you! Nate says he does too!