Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I love my FAMILY!!!

I have a pretty amazing family. Last night, because branch FHE was canceled, I have FHE with my family. Me, Jen, Stone, & Matt went to Five Guys. They have pretty good food. So on our way home the new Brittany Spears song came on and my brothers were jamming out in the car. Check it out...
I have a pretty awesome family. What makes it so good is that this is not planned. What would have made this even better is if all four of my borthers were in the car; but then I would need a bigger car so they would all fit (:
If you have been wondering my toe is getting a lot better, it is almost all the way healed. Still a little swollen but it doesn't hurt anymore.

1 comment:

Katie Lee said...

Love it. I can totally see your brothers jammin to Brittney! And I'm super jealous... I love Five Guys! It makes me want to go there for dinner tonight!